12-year-old girl hit by Tube train
A 12-year-old girl has been taken to hospital after being struck by a Tube train.
The incident at Brixton in south London during rush-hour led to delays on the Victoria line.
A British Transport Police (BTP) statement said: "BTP and Metropolitan Police officers attended the incident, which was reported to BTP at 8.40am and is currently being treated as non-suspicious.
"Paramedics from London Ambulance Service also attended and the girl, believed to be 12 years old, was taken to the King's College Hospital for treatment.
"Inquiries are ongoing to inform her family."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Foul play as woman fined for not cleaning up after pet