Ainscough to depart Bulls
Former Wigan winger Shaun Ainscough has announced that he is quitting Bradford.
The 22-year-old Ainscough, who is out of contract, revealed on Twitter that he will be heading for Australia, admitting the decision was down to money after the club had offered him a reduced wage.
Ainscough said: "I had to make one of the hardest decisions of my life and try my luck in Australia."
He added: "I loved every minute at the Bulls and would have loved to have stopped but ... to be offered less than last year is just ridiculous."
Ainscough made 29 appearances for Bradford since joining them from Wigan two years ago.
The Bulls are hoping to sign St Helens' goalkicking winger Jamie Foster, who spent the last two months of the 2012 season on loan to Hull after losing his place in the Saints team.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Cannabis factory found in Stafford street
- Out of work Rugeley residents offered jobs help