Boy who died in window fall named
The four-year-old boy who died after falling from the window of a block of flats has been named by police.
Caleb Wallace plunged from the third floor of a building in Pollokshields, Glasgow at about 10.20am on Friday.
He was rushed to Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Yorkhill but Strathclyde Police said he died a short time after arriving.
The force is investigating the incident which happened in St Andrew's Drive.
A report will be sent to the procurator fiscal.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation