Cisse on the move
QPR striker Djibril Cisse has joined Qatari club Al Gharafa on loan for the rest of the season.
The 31-year-old will remain with the club - who are managed by former Portsmouth boss Alain Perrin - until the summer.
Cisse has made 21 appearances in all competitions for QPR this campaign, scoring four goals, but has dropped down the pecking order since the Loftus Road club signed Loic Remy from Marseille.
The former Liverpool man joined the Hoops a year ago, scoring six goals in eight games as they avoided relegation, although he was also sent off twice.
Cisse expressed his confidence QPR would still be a Premier League side come the end of his loan spell in the Middle East.
The France striker wrote on Twitter: "Thanks to all the qpr fans and sorry i didn't do as good as last season.thanks for all the support and no doubt we r staying up"
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Entrepreneur Billy aims to make learning big business
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun