Cotterill joins QPR staff
Former Nottingham Forest manager Steve Cotterill has joined QPR's backroom staff on a short-term deal.
The west London club confirmed that the 48-year-old had agreed to assist Rangers boss Harry Redknapp, assistant manager Kevin Bond and first-team coach Joe Jordan.
Cotterill began his managerial career in England with hometown club Cheltenham in 1997, spending five years with the Gloucestershire side.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- From one single machine to JCB order worth £27m