Cowell 'lashing out' at Walliams
Simon Cowell has the whip-hand as he puts David Walliams in a spin ahead of the new series of Britain's Got Talent.
Cowell seems to be a rival to Indiana Jones as he shows off his crack skills with a lash, as stars of the ITV contest appear to show off their own secret abilities.
He features in a new promo trailer for the series, while Walliams is strapped to a spinning wheel at the mercy of the show boss.
Viewers will see panellist Amanda Holden reveal hitherto unseen aerial acrobatic skills and her fellow judge Alesha Dixon will appear to be a contortionist.
Presenters Ant and Dec are also filmed with a few moves of their own as they apparently hula-hoop spin plates.
The film will be screened for the first time during an ad break for Saturday Night Takeaway, with BGT returning midway through next month, although ITV bosses have not yet announced a date.
ITV promo chief Oscar Cariss said: "We worked closely with the judges and Ant and Dec allowing them to put their unique stamp on what we had planned for them, making it a hugely enjoyable experience."
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation