England call up trio
England have called up three players as injury cover ahead of Saturday's RBS 6 Nations match against France at Twickenham.
Wasps' Elliot Daly and Saracens duo Will Fraser and Joel Tomkins were the players called up on Sunday night.
All three have been promoted following recent action for the Saxons.
Centre Daly will provide training cover for Ben Foden, who is on a post-match recovery programme after ankle trouble, while Fraser comes in as cover for Ben Morgan, as the number eight continues his rehabilitation from an ankle injury.
Tomkins is an injury replacement for centre Jonathan Joseph, who will remain with London Irish for treatment on a foot injury.
- Stafford campaigner Julie Bailey says Sir David Nicholson 'should go now not next year'
- Hospital campaigners hope Stafford songbird can soar up charts with protest song
- Chase MP Aidan Burley hands hundreds of pledges supporting Cannock Hospital to administrators
- Bishop of Stafford urges administrators to make Mid Staffs 'trail-blazer for NHS'
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Award for Stafford's Guildhall Shopping Centre