England make two changes
ICC World Twenty20 champions England made two changes to the team which lost to West Indies, for today's crucial Super Eight match against New Zealand.
Seamer Tim Bresnan and slow left-armer Danny Briggs came in for Jade Dernbach and Samit Patel respectively at Pallekele.
For New Zealand, who chose to bat first, all-rounder Jacob Oram was unavailable because of a stomach bug - and pace bowler Doug Bracewell replaced him.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation