England's hopes ended
England's hopes of reaching the final of the ICC Women's World Cup are over after Australia collapsed to defeat against the West Indies.
England needed an Australian win, coupled with victory against New Zealand, to progress, and things were looking good after Australia reached 130 for four by the 38th over in pursuit of 165.
But three wickets then fell with only one run scored and late run outs saw Australia fall eight runs shy.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation