Fa'alogo signs for Newcastle Knights
Newcastle Knights have signed David Fa'alogo from Huddersfield for the 2013 NRL season.
The 32-year-old back-row forward, who won 12 caps for New Zealand, has spent the last three years in Super League after joining Huddersfield from South Sydney, but was not offered a new contract at the end of the 2012 season.
Knights coach Wayne Bennett said: "David is coming here on a one-year contract, with an option for a second year if he performs in 2013. He wanted to finish his career in Australia and at a club that is going places so that is pretty much the conversation we had."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Foul play as woman fined for not cleaning up after pet