Family shocked by stadium death
The family of a 22-year-old woman who fell to her death from a football stadium hotel have spoken of their shock at her death.
The body of Danielle Cooke, from Bracknell, Berkshire, was found at the Millennium Madejski Hotel, at the Madejski Stadium, Reading, in the early hours of Saturday December 22.
A post-mortem examination by a Home Office pathologist found she had died from head injuries consistent with a fall from height.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said that the force was still treating her death as unexplained.
Her family said in a statement: "Danni was a generous, intelligent and beautiful young woman.
"Our family is still in shock at her untimely death."
- Hospital campaigners hope Stafford songbird can soar up charts with protest song
- Chase MP Aidan Burley hands hundreds of pledges supporting Cannock Hospital to administrators
- Bishop of Stafford urges administrators to make Mid Staffs 'trail-blazer for NHS'
- Stafford pub closed for five years to pull pints once more
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford campaigner Julie Bailey says Sir David Nicholson 'should go now not next year'