First day a washout at Dunedin
England's Test series against New Zealand got off to a wet start as play was abandoned on the first day following persistent rainfall.
Play was eventually called off for the day at at 4.15pm local time.
Play is being rescheduled to start half an hour early each day - at 9pm GMT - to make up time during the remainder of the match.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation