Fleming and Murray bow out
Scottish duo Colin Fleming and Jamie Murray made a first-round exit from the men's doubles at the Australian Open.
Fleming won the warm-up event in Auckland last week alongside Brazilian Bruno Soares with regular partner Ross Hutchins having been diagnosed with cancer.
But his partnership with Murray failed to fire in Melbourne, as they went down 7-5 7-5 to German Michael Kohlmann and Finn Jarkko Nieminen.
Laura Robson could not follow up her singles win with victory in the doubles as she and Timea Babos made a first-round exit.
The Hungarian/British combination were beaten 6-2 6-4 by Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Czech Lucie Safarova.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation