Force India turn to Sutil
Adrian Sutil is back at Force India 15 months after being axed by the Silverstone-based team.
The 30-year-old, who competed in 73 grands prix for Force India from 2008-2011 - and a further 17 races in 2007 in the team's former guise as Spyker - will again partner Paul di Resta for the coming campaign.
Sutil was dropped at the end of 2011 in favour of fellow German Nico Hulkenberg, who has now moved on to Sauber for this season.
Despite a number of options on the table for co-owners Vijay Mallya and Roy Sahara to mull over the past three months, including reserve Jules Bianchi, they have decided to again turn to Sutil.
- Sunday auditions for Gatehouse summer show are chance for stardom
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation