Gloucester seal bonus-point win
Gloucester picked up their second Amlin Challenge Cup victory of the season and with it a bonus point following a comfortable 25-13 victory over Bordeaux-Begles at Kingsholm.
The home side ran in four first half tries to put the game beyond the visitors with Will James, Bill Twelvetrees and George Sharples (2) all touching down.
Two Nicolas Sanchez penalties and a late converted score by Gauthier Gibouin ensured the visitors were not embarrassed.
Meanwhile, Francois Louw's late try clinched a dramatic 27-22 win for Bath in Pool B against Agen at the Stade Armandie.
Raphael Lagarde's late penalty looked to have won it for the home side, but Louw crossed the line in the 79th minute to put Bath back in front and Stephen Donald's conversion added the gloss to the scoreline.
Michael Claassens, Kyle Eastmond and Donald scored tries for Bath, while Louw's late strike maintained their 100 per cent start to the group.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Residents will be glad to see the back of Nicholson, says Stone MP
- Skimmers scam Stone shoppers