Grace stays out in front
South African Branden Grace remains on course for a startling fifth win of the season after a third-round 69 in the Dunhill Links Championship at Carnoustie.
Playing much the toughest of the three courses used for the £3million celebrity pro-am, the 24-year-old European Tour qualifying school graduate did double-bogey the 15th, but there were still enough good shots to make it another good day's work.
Grace began the week with a Tour record-equalling 60 at Kingsbarns and then added a 67 at St Andrews, where Sunday's final round takes place. On 20 under par his lead stood at five shots after Dane Thorbjorn Olesen double-bogeyed the 17th at Kingsbarns - the hole where Scot Stephen Gallacher sank a 200-yard five-iron for an eagle two that took him into a tie for fourth, six behind.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- From one single machine to JCB order worth £27m