Huth facing violent conduct charge
Stoke's Robert Huth has been charged with violent conduct following an incident during Saturday's Barclays Premier League game at Fulham.
The Football Association have confirmed the defender would face action following a clash with Fulham counterpart Philippe Senderos.
The incident was not seen by the match officials at Craven Cottage - but was caught on video.
Huth has until 6pm on Wednesday to respond to the charge.
Dimitar Berbatov's goal was enough to settle a scrappy contest.
Stoke had been lucky to not be reduced to 10 men midway through the first half after Steven Nzonzi, who had taken a knock on the nose in an earlier collision with Berbatov, was booked for shoving Bryan Ruiz in the face.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun
- Junior football call for new applications