Injury blow for Ramirez
Southampton manager Nigel Adkins has confirmed club record signing Gaston Ramirez faces six weeks on the sidelines.
Ramirez missed Saints' 2-2 draw with Fulham before the international break after he was treated in hospital for a dead leg, which resulted in swelling of his thigh.
"I think six weeks is probably about right, but we'll see how he progresses through the rehab stages," Adkins said.
"If the time is from the medical department, it is from the date of original injury.
"He is showing good signs of recovery at this moment of time, but he won't be fit for the weekend."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford crafters set up shop in Oddfellows Market