Jodie through to Let's Dance final
Actress and singer Jodie Prenger strutted her way into the final of Let's Dance for Comic Relief with a flamboyant performance to Cameo's '80s classic Word Up!
Dressed in a leather jacket, black leggings, a moustache and afro wig, the star won the public phone-in vote to progress to next week's grand final.
The 33-year-old, from Blackpool, even wore a glowing red codpiece in honour of Red Nose Day which she thrust at the judges during her routine.
Afterwards she said: "Oh, what have I done?!"
Judge Arlene Phillips said: "I have to tell you, Jodie, I have seen 1,001 dances, but none sexier than you in your codpiece."
Radio 1 presenter Greg James said: "You know what, that was incredible."
Comedian Lee Nelson also got through to the final after winning a deciding vote by the judges.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Residents will be glad to see the back of Nicholson, says Stone MP