Lampard blow for Blues
Frank Lampard will miss at least two weeks with the calf injury he picked up in the midweek Champions League defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk.
The 34-year-old midfielder had to be substituted midway through the first half as the European champions lost 2-1 to the Ukrainian side.
Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo confirmed on Friday that Lampard would be out for a couple of weeks, meaning he will initially miss the back-to-back games against Manchester United including Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge.
- 'Fury' at bid to axe safe Gravel Lane crossing
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Cannock council quashes rumours they intend to prosecute hospital campaigners
- Hospital's not changed says patient
- Medieval grooming kit and Charles II wedding memorabilia among treasure unearthed near Stafford
- Staffordshire County Council leader calls on Government to stop cuts