Low pens new Irish deal
London Irish lock Kieran Low has signed a two-year contract extension with the Exiles.
The 21-year-old forward, who joined the club in 2009, has made 12 appearances so far this season having being hampered by injury in previous years.
Director of rugby Brian Smith predicts a bright future for the England age-grade cap, saying: "Kieran Low is one of the most naturally gifted players I've worked with. He's a big guy with excellent skills and plenty of desire."
He continued: "Kieran is developing his set-piece play very well under (forwards coach) Glenn Delaney and it won't be long before he commands a starting spot in our back five.
"If he keeps his feet on the ground and continues to work hard, I have no doubt that he'll play for England."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation