Man charged over pensioner murder
Police have charged a man with the murder of a 72-year-old woman who died in hospital after being found injured by officers called to reports of an assault.
Kazik Pasierbek, 38, will appear at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Monday charged with killing Margaret Lynette Krawcewicz, Lincolnshire Police said.
Pasierbek, of St Botolph's Crescent, Lincoln, was arrested on Friday after Ms Krawcewicz was taken to Lincoln County Hospital in a serious condition.
Ms Krawcewicz, who was found injured at a property in St Botolph's Crescent at around 6.15am, died in hospital later the same day, prompting detectives to launch a murder inquiry.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation