Man charged with boy's stab murder
A man has been charged with the murder of a 16-year-old boy who was found stabbed to death in a stairwell, police said.
Peter Hagan was pronounced dead after being discovered on the ground floor of the block in Wandsworth, south west London, at 1.30am on Sunday following a party.
Romell Martin, 21, of Fairgreen Road, Thornton Heath, south London, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday charged with his murder.
Peter was found at Albon House in Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth. A post-mortem examination is yet to take place.
The Metropolitan Police said eight other people were bailed after being arrested over the incident.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Entrepreneur Billy aims to make learning big business
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun