Montanella signs new deal
Prop Franck Montanella has signed a two-year contract extension with London Welsh to keep him at the Aviva Premiership club until the summer of 2015.
The France international joined the Exiles from Bourgoin in the summer and has made a big impact at scrum time and in the loose.
"I am very happy to sign for the next two seasons with London Welsh," said Montanella, 30.
"I had other opportunities but I decided to stay as I share the same vision as head coach Lyn Jones - to secure the long-term future for London Welsh in the Premiership - and I am 100% focused on that goal.
"I love the club, the spirit and the supporters; there is a real family feel. Right now I am happy and proud to be a Dragon."
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation