Moutinho on target as Porto take lead
Joao Moutinho's second-half goal earned Porto a narrow 1-0 lead to take to Spain for the second leg of their Champions League last-16 clash with Malaga.
The Portugal international slotted home Alex Sandro's pinpoint pass 11 minutes into the second half to earn Porto victory in a match of few clearcut chances at the Estadio do Dragao.
The defeat was Malaga's first in their maiden Champions League campaign, but Manuel Pellegrini's men will be hopeful of turning things round at La Rosaleda, where they beat both AC Milan and Zenit St Petersburg in the group stages.
- Hospital campaigners hope Stafford songbird can soar up charts with protest song
- Chase MP Aidan Burley hands hundreds of pledges supporting Cannock Hospital to administrators
- Bishop of Stafford urges administrators to make Mid Staffs 'trail-blazer for NHS'
- Stafford pub closed for five years to pull pints once more
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford campaigner Julie Bailey says Sir David Nicholson 'should go now not next year'