Nancy reveal Newcastle Haidara deal
Nancy have confirmed they have agreed a deal with Newcastle for defender Massadio Haidara.
The 20-year-old full back has made 17 appearances in Ligue 1 this season and will now head to the north east for a medical.
"After 46 games and two-and-a-half years in the Nancy shirt, Massadio Haidara is leaving his former club for Newcastle United, currently 16th in the Premier League," a statement on the club's website read. "The two clubs have reached an agreement and will finalise the transfer on Tuesday."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Residents will be glad to see the back of Nicholson, says Stone MP