New deal for Senderos
Philippe Senderos has committed his future to Fulham by signing a one-year contract extension.
Senderos arrived from Arsenal in 2010 and has gone on to make almost 50 appearances for the Cottagers.
The Swiss centre-back was due to leave the Barclays Premier League club but has now decided to remain until the summer of 2014.
Senderos struggled to make Martin Jol's team at the beginning of the season, but he has dislodged Aaron Hughes from the XI of late, starting the last four matches.
"I'm delighted to extend my stay with the club by a further year," Senderos told Fulham's website.
"I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at Fulham so far and I love playing for this club.
"I'm relishing playing first-team football and I'm confident that we can continue our recent good form and end the season strongly. A top-10 finish is certainly achievable."
Manager Jol will now hope that star centre-back Brede Hangeland follows Senderos' lead and commits his future to the club.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Top cyclist in town to launch Staffordshire Cycling Festival
- Health helpline may be scrapped