One Direction pop-up store opens
Hundreds of fans turned out to see the unveiling of the UK's first One Direction pop-up store.
The shop, called 1D World Leeds, has floor space of over 5,000 square feet and will be open for just three weeks.
It will feature merchandise never before seen in the UK, including posters, onesies and life-size cardboard cut-outs.
The opening in Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre saw around 400 fans start queuing from 6am to get their hands on the merchandise.
Inside the shop there was also a wall where the excited crowd could leave messages to the band.
The group have become a global phenomenon since their debut single in 2011 and have sold more than 30 million records & DVDs globally and topped the charts in more than 37 countries.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- From one single machine to JCB order worth £27m