Osbourne in hospital after seizure
Kelly Osbourne has said she had a seizure and doctors are trying to figure out why.
The 28-year-old TV personality posted a photo on Twitter of an IV in her tattooed left arm. She thanked her fans for their "beautiful well wishes".
Osbourne was taken to hospital after collapsing on the set of E! network's Fashion Police in Los Angeles, where she serves as a panellist alongside Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos.
Osbourne is the daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. She was profiled with her family on the MTV reality series The Osbournes and has appeared as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Entrepreneur Billy aims to make learning big business
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun