Osbourne in hospital after seizure
Kelly Osbourne has said she had a seizure and doctors are trying to figure out why.
The 28-year-old TV personality posted a photo on Twitter of an IV in her tattooed left arm. She thanked her fans for their "beautiful well wishes".
Osbourne was taken to hospital after collapsing on the set of E! network's Fashion Police in Los Angeles, where she serves as a panellist alongside Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos.
Osbourne is the daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. She was profiled with her family on the MTV reality series The Osbournes and has appeared as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation