Pair arrested at Stamford Bridge
Two men were arrested due to alleged racially-aggravated public order offences at the Chelsea versus West Ham match on Sunday, police have announced.
The two men have been bailed to return to later this month and the Metropolitan Police is also investigating incidents of coin-throwing at the game at Stamford Bridge.
Coins and other objects were thrown in the direction of Chelsea's players as they celebrated Frank Lampard's goal.
The Football Association said it will liaise with the police and the two clubs involved.
Police later confirmed the two men arrested were from the section of West Ham fans at Stamford Bridge.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- From one single machine to JCB order worth £27m