Police hunt missing 'sleepwalker'
A woman who has disappeared from home in little more than a nightdress may have been sleepwalking, police have said.
Joy Grigg, 50, was reported missing from her home at Tregeare, near Launceston, Cornwall, on Wednesday morning.
Police said her disappearance was completely out of character and was causing great concern.
The Cornwall Rescue Group is helping officers search the surrounding area.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said: "Police are becoming increasingly concerned after there was no sight of Joy since she left home.
"Joy is known to have sleepwalked in the past and this could have been a factor in her disappearance.
"Joy has never disappeared in the past and the fact that she still has not been seen is of great concern to police."
She is described as white, approximately 5ft 2in, of medium build with light brown hair.
Police believe she is wearing a nightdress with possibly a light blue coat and black ankle boots.
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation