Second baby 'much easier' for Elton
David Furnish has told how he and partner Sir Elton John have found parenthood much easier the second time around.
The couple, who were already parents to two-year-old Zachary, welcomed new son Elijah in January.
Speaking ahead of the Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar viewing party, Furnish said the support network around Zachary had made it much easier to adjust to baby number two.
"It feels a lot easier, a lot more comfortable - the routine is already in place with Zachary in a way, and all the stuff that was so scary the first time around isn't quite so scary the second time around," he said.
He explained the couple had a "wonderful nanny, fantastic paediatrician, all the great support".
"Now we have that wonderful infrastructure in place so we can just sit back more and enjoy the little person themselves without the worry - or as much worry," he laughed.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Junior football call for new applications
- Blueprint for Stafford and Cannock's health future to be published June 19