Sherwood linked with Rovers return
Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas has admitted he could be powerless to prevent assistant Tim Sherwood leaving the club if Blackburn come calling.
Sherwood, who captained Rovers to the Premier League title in 1995, has reportedly been targeted by the Lancashire club should current boss Steve Kean leave.
Villas-Boas said in The Sun: "It would not be up to me to say yes or no. It would be up to the club and Tim."
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation