Six held in new phone hacking probe
Six current and former journalists have been arrested under a new police investigation into phone hacking.
Scotland Yard said detectives are looking into a suspected conspiracy that took place between around 2005 and 2006.
The three men and three women arrested all worked for the News of the World and are being interviewed at police stations in London and Cheshire.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- From one single machine to JCB order worth £27m