Stringer signs for Bath
Bath have announced the signing of Ireland international scrum-half Peter Stringer as short-term injury cover.
The Munster number nine has won 98 caps, played in three Heineken Cup finals and made more than 200 appearances for Munster.
Bath head coach Gary Gold said: "Peter is a world-class professional and has an incredible amount of experience he can bring to the squad."
He added: "He is still keen to compete at the highest level, and we are short at scrum-half at the moment due to injury.
"I am sure he will be a huge asset to our other nines with his invaluable experience and exceptional work ethic."
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation