Teacher faces sex offence charges
A 31-year-old primary school teacher has appeared in court charged with sex offences against children, police have said.
The man, said by North Yorkshire Police to have worked in three primary schools in York, appeared before magistrates in the city on Friday.
He was charged with 23 offences including possessing indecent images of children, voyeurism, making indecent images, sexual touching and sexual activity with a boy under 13.
North Yorkshire Police said he was granted conditional court bail to an address outside the county.
He is due back at York Magistrates' Court for a committal hearing on May 9.
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- 'Fury' at bid to axe safe Gravel Lane crossing
- Cannock council quashes rumours they intend to prosecute hospital campaigners
- Hospital's not changed says patient
- Gourmet treats and demos at food festival
- Advice helps Tracey clean up with new enterprise