Two winners share £4.2m Lotto prize
Two winners have shared Saturday night's Lotto jackpot of £4.2 million, Camelot said.
The winning numbers were 07, 27, 48, 46, 39 and 20 and the bonus number was 49.
Set of balls six and draw machine Arthur were used.
The jackpot winnera will collect a prize of £2,116,856 for matching all six numbers.
Wednesday's estimated jackpot is £2.1m.
Five ticketholders matched five numbers plus the bonus to take home £260,536 while 440 won £1,850 for five numbers.
A total of 21,433 matched four numbers to claim £83 each, while 413,716 won £10 for matching three numbers.
Nobody won the top prize of £130,000 in the Lotto HotPicks draw.
In the Thunderball draw, the winning numbers were 31, 04, 22, 18 and 28 and the Thunderball number was 06.
Two people won the £500,000 top prize.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Entrepreneur Billy aims to make learning big business
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun