Waites and O'Shea book final spots
Third seed Scott Waites raced to a 6-1 win over newcomer Richie George in just over an hour to book his place in the final of the BDO World Championship at Lakeside, where he will meet Tony O'Shea.
Waites took 67 minutes to complete his victory after taking the first 12 legs against the son of twice world finalist Bobby George.
Waites took the opening set in eight minutes, the 2011 Winmau World Masters winner leading 5-0 at the interval.
George pulled a set back but could not stop Waites taking the next to seal the victory.
O'Shea was a 6-4 winner against Dutchman Wesley Harms, but he did not have it all his own way.
He hit 120 and 121 checkouts on the way to the first set, but Harms led 2-1 before O'Shea went 4-2 ahead.
The Dutchman levelled at 4-4 at the break, but in the ninth set a fan shouted as he was about to throw for a double and O'Shea went on to take the set and then the clincher for a 6-4 win.
Russian Anastasia Dobromyslova beat England's Lisa Ashton 2-1 to win the women's title for the third time.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Entrepreneur Billy aims to make learning big business
- Taking aim at Penkridge Bank Holiday fun