Weekend to remember for Lotto pair
A father and daughter have kept it in the family after matching all six numbers to win a lottery jackpot of more than £3 million in the UK's first quadruple rollover draw.
Irene Harper, 60, from Tipton, West Midlands, and her father, Thomas Foden, 80, scooped £3,909,900 last Saturday after they shared a ticket.
Mrs Harper celebrated her 39th wedding anniversary on the same day as her win and followed her run of good luck by celebrating her 60th birthday the following day.
She and her father have been playing the National Lottery since it started in November 1994 and said they have won the occasional £10 but won the jackpot in a weekend to remember.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Residents will be glad to see the back of Nicholson, says Stone MP