Ex-Focus employees could receive payout of £2,500 each
Tribunal rules that collapsed DIY chain "failed to fully consult" with trade union Unite when it let employees go last year, meaning around 1,500 former Focus store workers could be in line for compensation.
- 'Fury' at bid to axe safe Gravel Lane crossing
- Julie Bailey "snubbed" by Stafford Borough Council
- Cannock council quashes rumours they intend to prosecute hospital campaigners
- Hospital's not changed says patient
- Medieval grooming kit and Charles II wedding memorabilia among treasure unearthed near Stafford
- Staffordshire County Council leader calls on Government to stop cuts