Login Register

Man rescued from Cannock flat fire

By Staffordshire Newsletter  |  Posted: March 21, 2014

By Alison Thomas

Comments (0)

A MAN had to be rescued by firefighters from a flat in Belt Road, Cannock, yesterday evening after a kitchen blaze.

Two fire crews from Cannock were called out to the blaze, caused by a pan left unattended on a stove.

Fire fighters using breathing apparatus tackled the fire and ventilated the kitchen.

The man did not need medical teatment.

Related content

Read more from Staff Newsletter

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES