The Duchess of Cambridge is planning a natural birth for her baby but does not know if it will be a girl or a boy, sources have said.
A senior BBC executive who earns a six-figure salary claimed almost £400 when his holiday was cancelled in the aftermath of the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal.
Britain is in a "very parlous state" morally because of a lack of vision about what kind of society we want, the Archbishop of Canterbury has said.
Mothers in the UK have been reassured over claims that a chemical in plastic water bottles may be linked to cancer.
Moors Murderer Ian Brady remains "chronically psychotic" and should remain in a hospital setting for treatment, his mental health tribunal has heard.
The BBC has spent more than £22 million in pay-offs known as compromise agreements over the last six years, it has been reported.
- Reluctant planners approve Stafford development
- Health secretary Jeremy Hunt responds to Francis Report into Stafford Hospital
- Supporters flock to Support Stafford Hospital campaign HQ
- Stafford pup pulls a pint and the perfectly paired plateful
- STORIFY: Snow engulfs Stafford and the surrounding area
- Shadow health secretary Andy Burnham says Stafford Hospital's future must be secured