14-year-old charged after boy death
A 14-year-old boy has appeared in court charged with assault after another boy collapsed during an altercation and later died.
Euan Craig, 14, died shortly after noon on Thursday at the Southern General hospital in Glasgow.
He was taken there following an incident at a school in the city on Wednesday.
The 14-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with assault to severe injury and danger of life when he appeared in private at Glasgow Sheriff Court. He made no plea or declaration and was released on bail.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Stafford man hospitalised after three car smash in Beaconside