Boy, 15, found dead in woodland
Police have launched an investigation after a 15-year-old boy was found dead in woodland.
Officers from South Yorkshire Police were called to the scene in Barnsley at 8.30pm on Monday and discovered the teenager's body. His death is not being treated as suspicious.
A force spokeswoman said: "South Yorkshire Police were called at 8.30pm after an incident in a wooded area in Barnsley.
"Emergency services arrived at the scene off Millhouses Street in Elsecar and shortly afterwards a local 15-year-old boy was pronounced dead.
"Police are not treating the incident as suspicious."
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Further gold medal success for Jiu Jitsu star Will