Men charged with raping teenage boy
Two men have been charged with raping a teenage boy in a department store's toilets in Manchester city centre.
Abdelkader El-Janabi, 55, of Artillery Court, Ardwick, Manchester, and Alex Wilson-Fletcher, 41, of Oldham Street, Manchester city centre, are charged with two offences of rape and one of sexual touching.
The youngster, aged 14, was in the Arndale centre at around 5.45pm on a busy Saturday afternoon on June 2.
He went to the centre's toilets near Aldi and Subway when he was approached by two men. He was then led out of the centre and taken to the nearby Debenhams store where he was raped.
Both the accused are due to appear before Manchester City Magistrates' Court on October 11.
- Royal visit 'charade' as work at Staffordshire Place is covered up
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy in talks with university bosses over Stafford site future
- Failed judicial review over controversial Hixon planning application bid to cost thousands
- Drink in the atmosphere ... Tickets on sale for Wildlife Trust food and beer festival
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation