Two killed in microlight crash
Two men have died in a microlight plane incident at a mountain range.
The aircraft is understood to have gone down near the summit of Ben More in Crianlarich, Stirlingshire, at around noon on Saturday.
Central Scotland Police said inquiries were at a very early stage and no further information was available.
A spokesman said: "Central Scotland Police are currently investigating a microlight incident ... near the summit of Ben More, near Crianlarich.
"Two men have died, however neither has been identified."
Ben More is a Munro reaching 1,174 metres (3851ft) in height.
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage at Staffordshire HS2 protest meeting
- Anti-HS2 campaigners take cherry picker to Stockwell Heath to highlight the peak of the problem
- Stafford Hospital trust board's fury at 'disgraceful' report
- Stafford Borough Conservatives to propose resolution against HS2
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest