Viewers unimpressed by new Daybreak
Presenters Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones have relaunched ITV1 show Daybreak - but some viewers appeared to be unimpressed.
The breakfast show was revamped after its former hosts Christine Bleakley and Adrian Chiles failed to pull in viewers.
Kate Garraway - who will continue to present the programme on Fridays - and Dan Lobb fronted the show in the run up to the highly-anticipated launch.
As Monday morning's programme got under way, viewers posted their feedback on Daybreak's website.
Andrew-Melissa Lee wrote: "What next? Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley comeback?
"It seems someone's out to ruin the show! Just as the show was getting back on its feet with good presenters that people relate to, it looks like it's back to the dark ages for Daybreak!...It looks like the show hasn't listened one bit to the viewers since they got rid of GMTV!"
Mandy Aitken wrote: "Can't believe Dan and Kate have gone, switch the TV on this morning and I thought I was watching BBC. How boring are these two people......"
Hannah Clements wrote: "How are these changes better? Ah well, over to BBC Breakfast."
Helen Johnston wrote: "ITV what are you doing? just lost another viewer....if it's not broke simple don't fix it! It looks too stuffy and boring just like the BBC.....Bring back Dan and Kate."
There was some positive feedback, with Audrey Ranson writing: "Wonderful!! Just what we need. New life. New blood!!!"
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- UKIP leader Nigel Farage at Staffordshire HS2 protest meeting
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- VIDEO: Save Stafford Hospital - Rowan Draper
- Stafford man hospitalised after three car smash in Beaconside