MOTORISTS are still navigating the after effects of the extreme weather in Staffordshire over the holiday period with one road at Ingestre impassable now for over a week.The Newsletter has contacted Staffordshire County Council to ask when the problem is likely to be addressed.
Tixall Road at Ingestre still flooded
Written byRobin Scott
- Jewish businesswoman Sam Caldicott slams anti-HS2 group for 'disgusting' video
- Stafford Hospital A&E consultant calls for 'an end to mud-slinging'
- Shoppers mourn loss of town centre "flagship" store
- Stafford MP Jeremy Lefroy calls for an end to 'hospital bitterness' after incidents mar peaceful protest
- Police aim to deliver a car crushing blow
- Volunteers sought for Stone clean up operation