Detached period residence situated on a good sized plot with extensive driveway and frontage and gardens to side and rear. Comprising: Seven bedrooms two en suite, three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility and cellar.
Contemporary family bathroom. Outbuilding with potential for development.
This elegant period family home situated in the market town of Uttoxeter with its excellent schools, leisure and local shopping facilities together with rail and road access for the A50 with its Ml and M6 links. Rarely available this handsome property which has been sympathically refurbished by its current owner briefly comprising: Fitted breakfast kitchen with utility room and cellar, there are three reception rooms, 7 bedrooms two with en suite facilities, and spacious contemporary family bathroom. Outside the property sits well back from the road with extensive driveway leading to an outbuilding with first floor that does required refurbishment and maintenance. Gardens to the front side and rear. Internal inspections is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With tiled floor giving access to the
Half glazed door to the front elevation, coloured glass windows and Minton floor two central heating radiators. Stairs to the first floor and door to the cellar and doors to
Drawing Room 19' x 14' 7" max into alcove ( 5.79m x 4.45m max into alcove )
Feature fireplace with open hearth timber floor, picture rail and two central heating radiators. Double glazed windows to the elevation and sash to the front.
Dining Room 19' x 12' ( 5.79m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to the side elevation and sash window to the front. Feature fireplace with open hearth two central heating radiators and being finished with a picture rail.
Sitting Room 12' 8" ex alcove x 11' 10" ( 3.86m ex alcove x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors to the side elevation. Feature fireplace housing a log burner. Alcove cupboards with shelves above, and having a timber floor. Central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 22' 5" x 11' 11" ( 6.83m x 3.63m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps and boiling water tap. Further base units with integrated dishwasher, Range oven and further appliance space for an American style fridge freezer. Granite work surfaces and Travertine flooring. There is also an oil fire range, alcove cupboards and ceiling spot lights. Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation.
Utility Room / Cloaks 10' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.10m x 1.91m )
Quartz flooring, being plumbed for a washing machine with further appliance space. Gas Central heating boiler, low level WC with wash hand basin. Ceiling spot lights, double glazed sash window to the rear elevation
Spacious galleried landing with double glazed window to the rear elevation and sitting area. Further staircase to the attic bedroom Door off to
Master Bedroom 19' 3" x 12' ( 5.87m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. Recessed storage cupboards central heating radiator and door to
Double glazed window to the front elevation Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower Wash hand basin, WC and complimentary tiling finished with laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" max into alcove x 12' ( 4.24m max into alcove x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and Central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 14' 2" max into alcove x 11' 9" ( 4.32m max into alcove x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation feature cast iron fireplace and central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 14' x 8' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator
Bedroom Six 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Seven 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Double glazed skylight window to the rear elevation central heating radiator Loft Access and door to
Bath, wash hand basin, WC and travertine flooring
Double glazed sash window to the rear elevation Free standing bath, wash hand basin, WC .Enclosed shower cubicle with shower over and being finished with a limestone floor
Double timber doors to the front elevation, together with a side access and a room above. Requiring maintenance and general refurbishment
Gated frontage with extensive driveway the front garden laid mainly to lawn with shrub and herbaceous plantings giving access to the side and rear garden again laid mainly to lawn with hedge and fence boundary's.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into the High Street and proceed out taking a left hand turn into Heath Road where the property is situated on the right hand side denoted by our sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.